Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Baby Steps...

It's just one of those days... I don't know about any of you but I have these days a lot. I feel stuck in time, doing the same thing day after day and have so many things in the future I am looking forward to and it's a never ending wait. I find myself at work sweeping, mopping, selling with a smile, I go home and find myself doing the same little things. It is time for an adventure! But I have to wait. In three weeks my brother gets home, my other brothers are out of school along with most of my friends (finally). This summer I get to look forward to people visiting and vacations I get to go on. I'm looking forward to being back up at school in the fall, this time with my brother. I'm looking forward to a couple years from now when some of my biggest dreams will come true (: But until all this happens I will wait. I will wait by sweeping, mopping and selling with a smile. I will wait by bettering myself day by day, wait by practicing new talents, by serving others, by strengthening my own testimony each day.I will wait by getting through one day at a time walking with Christ, and these days that seem like they will never end I will look to Christ. I guess I can wait (: That is an adventure all in its self!

No comments:

Post a Comment