Friday, September 7, 2012

4 Boys and the 2 Girls

I have put this post off for too long now... As of 3 weeks ago or so my blog name became inaccurate. I have my first sister in law and can't tell you how much I love her and how much my family loves her. Congrats to the newly weds and best wishes to them (:



Their wedding was absolutely beautiful! A picture perfect moment when they came out of the San Diego Temple and even that evening at the reception. The scenery was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and I must say I loved the bridesmaid dresses ;) It was pure joy on the couples faces and it was nice to see my brother so happy. I love you Brandon <3

Now skip ahead a few weeks and I am back up to school with some great friends of mine and now my brother and his wife. They have been so helpful and so fun to hang out with. Who ever said single people and married couples can't be friends?? Well they are awesome! I am excited to spend more time with them and get to know my new sister too.

I am also excited to even take a class with my brother. With the same last name and the ring on his finger I can't imagine what the other students will think for the first few minutes. I am not married just to clarify (: ha ha. We will see what this new semester brings and I am excited for all the memories about to be made. I love you Brandon and Alyssa <3 Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment