Friday, December 14, 2012

Can't Tell Me Nothing!


I may not have any sisters but man can roommates show you what it is like! This Fall I feel like I have been so blessed with some of the best roommates.  I came with one of my good friends this semester and never imagined making 4 more really great friends. This semester we have gone through some really funny, sincere, and maybe every once in a while it was a bit tense (VERY RARE!) Some of the experiences to highlight would be singing along to "Can't Tell me Nothing", "Gangnam Style" and  singing the clean up barney song together.


We had the greatest quote wall ever with the our shared man Josh Groban posted. "There's something about Josh Groban..." It was the best when those random people would come over and read our wall and just question our sanity. Yea we are pretty crazy... "Parkour that crap!"

We had fun movie nights watching scary movies, plenty of Disney movies, and a good share of musicals. We had laugh attacks all hours of the night, homework parties, and fun door decorating contests.


We also had those life altering moments with a proposal and mission call opening (: Congrats to those two!


There were also those moments of helping each other out at hard times and supporting in other activities.
The only picture of all of us together.... and our FHE brothers...



Over all we became best friends. I miss them like crazy and when I do see or talk to them they can tell you I get very excited (: I love you guys <3 Hopefully 4 of the 6 will be back together next fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment